Easy To Implement Web Marketing Success Strategies
Promote Your Business or Cause on Social Media
Oct. 14, 2015 – 7-9 p.m. | All levels
Over the past year, I have grown a personal/activist Tumblr blog from 0 to 40,000 followers, all organically with no ad spend whatsoever.
This 2-hour seminar and Q&A session will give you a wealth of tips & tricks for promoting your business, your organization and yourself on social media, regardless of which channel or channels you use (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.). In this class I will share the strategies and techniques that I have used to consistently gain over 3,000K followers per month.
All levels welcome! Artists and writers, entrepreneurs, business owners, non-profits – as long as you have something to promote on the web, this seminar is for you.
1. Choosing your channels: the strengths and weaknesses of the social media giants – Facebook, Twitter, Youtube – and the new wave, including Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr and Vine
2. Best practices for setting up a new social channel, or optimizing an existing channel
3. Developing your brand voice and content strategy
4. Blogging efficiency tips that empower you to post more frequently, in less time, without sacrificing quality
5. The importance of community interaction – the “social” in social media
6. How the social channels use different factors to “rank” your posts and your pages, leading to greater exposure if you get a good rank
7. How to leverage your online audience to drive website traffic, sales, signups, donations, awareness, whatever your online goals may be for your business or cause
Online access to presentation and private Facebook group. At the end of the seminar, all attendees will be provided with access to: 1) a password-protected web page containing the presentation slides, and 2) a private Web Biz Strategy Facebook group where members can ask questions related to their online marketing activities and share tips and ideas.